Thalapathy Vijay is Easily the successful Kollywood star today and crores of Tamils peaking youngsters have taken him as an inspiration for his life. As a talented actor with 63 films and 25 awards in a career this unassuming star has won the Hearts of even those who don’t call themselves as his fans. While there are hundreds of interesting details about Vijay that can be discussed today, as he celebrates his 45TH birthday Provi brings you interesting details about Vijay.
1) It will be very hard to believe that Joseph Vijay has crossed the age40. In ‘Nanban’ that released when he was 38, no one could find a speck of fault in casting him as a first year Engineering Young student. Even in his blockbuster ‘Theri’ in which he played the father of a kid, his dashing youth fulness engrossed the screen. He does not spend hours in the gym or follow tough dieting regime. Still, he manages to look Very young as ever and ever.
2) Those who do not admire much of Vijay’s acting skills will accept that he is the master of dance. He does not belong to a family of dance master and has not been trained in dance since his young age. But still his dance is being compared with the likes of Prabhu Deva and Raghava Lawrence, the dancing legends of Kollywood.
3) Vijay can never be spotted involving in unnecessary chit chats in shooting spot. ‘Puli’ cinematographer Natraj has said that his calmness in the sets, means he keeps thinking about his character and how to perform the next shot. Still, he is a down to earth person who treats everyone equally and keep inquiring about their wellness.
4) Though his father is a leading director, Vijay qualified himself for cinema by completing Bsc Viscom at Loyola college before entering Kollywood.
5) It is well known that apart from being a great actor with exemplary dancing skills, Vijay is also a fantastic singer. Again he has not had any formal music training, but all the songs he has crooned so far have been super hits. While he used to sing once in a while in the past, in the recent years he has been following the practice of singing at least one song in each film. This practice started from ‘Thupakki’ that released in 2012.
6) Vijay is not the one who does not get emotional easily. But while shooting for an ad film with his mother Shoba Chandrasekar, people who were at this spot said that star got unusually emotional.
7) Vijay has the privilege of having acted with Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan in ‘Once More’ He has also acted with other heroes such as Vijayakanth, Suriya, Thala Ajith, Sathyaraj, Prabhu, Jiiva and Srikanth.
8) Like his professional rival Ajith, Vijay is also interested in testing his culinary skills. When he gets free time at home, he uses to cook some tasty dishes and surprise his family members.
9) Simran, Jyothika and Trisha are the actresses who have acted in more than three films with Vijay. They are also the most successful heroines of Tamil cinema. Vijay has the habit of encouraging his talented co-stars by giving more opportunities to them. Kajal Aggarwal and Samantha are the recent examples.
10) Vijay has won the Best Actor Award from the Tamil Nadu State Government for his performance in ‘Kadhalukku Mariyadhai’ (1997) and ‘Thirupachi’ (2005). He is also a five time winner of the Best actor award given by a popular Tamil satellite channel.
WE WISHING A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOLLYWOODS THALAPATHY